Bouncing back from stress and adapting to change over the long-term requires resilience. Resilience is not the same as endurance (but often misunderstood to be!). The good news is that resilience is not a personality trait, it’s a skill you can develop and build over time.
This course will decode what resilience really means and how you can better handle stress and adversity. You will leave with an action plan on how to start building your resilience reserves immedately and tools and techniques that will set you up for success long-term.
- Understanding resilience – what is resilience and why it’s important
- Stress, change and adversity – what can impact your resilience reserves
- Control – how to separate out what you can and can’t control and why it’s important
- Bouncing back – how you can develop skills and behaviours to reframe how you think about stress and build personal resilience
- Action – practical steps you can take today and a plan to help you build resilience over time
This is for you if…
- You are building your company or career and want to strengthen your ability to bounce back from change, failure and adversity
- You struggle with emotional balance and boundaries in life and work
- You find dealing with challenging colleagues and work politics draining
- You want to feel more focused and productive and less overwhelmed and anxious
21st March 2019 18.30 – 20.00, Central London
15th May 2019 18.30 – 20.00, Central London
2nd October 2019 18.30 – 20.00, Central London